Regular Check-Up & Clean
Because prevention is always better than cure!
Apart from daily brushing and flossing, regular check-ups are the most effective way to keep your teeth strong and healthy, no matter how young or old you are.
It’s best to get your teeth checked and professionally cleaned every 6 months – this helps to remove any built-up calculus, as brushing unfortunately can’t remove plaque once it is hardened.
We’ll also do a detailed visual inspection of every tooth, filling, implant or other dental device, giving you down-to-earth, easy-to-follow recommendations for your daily oral hygiene and any other lifestyle factors such as diet and smoking.
Your check-up will include:
- Full visual inspection and evaluation of your teeth and gums
- Precise yet gentle cleaning and polishing of all your teeth, including below the gum line
- X-rays (if necessary)
- Diagnosis and treatment plan for any problems found
- Daily oral hygiene tips, including brushing technique, flossing and mouthwashes
- Consultation on lifestyle factors such as diet, water intake, medication interactions and smoking